Updated: Feb 9, 2018
The Commission released a Public Notice providing updates and other supplemental information on the Incentive Auction. Specifically, the Public Notice announces that the pre-auction process tutorial for the forward auction will be available by January 19, 2016 and further provides:
- additional information concerning access to the Commission’s bidding system (“Auction System”) for the reverse and forward auctions;
- Authorized bidders for both the Forward and Reverse Auction participants will be mailed a SecurID token, similar to previous auctions. Forward auction applicants with “complete” applications must use this token to participate in the mock auction.
- additional details about the grouping of Partial Economic Areas (“PEAs”) in the assignment phase of the forward auction; and
- Attachment 1 to the Public Notice (starting on Page 5 of the filing) lists each PEA ad the REAG with which it will be associated for assignment phase bidding purposes.
- typographical changes to two of the appendices released with the Auction 1000 Application Procedures Public Notice.
Please Contact Us if you have any questions or would like any additional information.