On May 28, 2020, the Commission released a Public Notice (“Public Notice”) announcing that several Petitions for Reconsideration (“Petitions”) were filed in response to the C-band Order adopted in February 2020 (GN Docket No. 18-122).
The Petitions were filed on behalf of the following parties:
- Aerospace Industries Association et al (Petition for Partial Reconsideration);
- Charter Communications Inc.;
- Intelsat License LLC;
- International Telecommunications Satellite Organization (Petition for Clarification or Reconsideration);
- Eutelsat S.A. (Petition for Expedited Reconsideration or Clarification);
- Raytheon Technologies Corporation (Petition for Clarification or Partial Reconsideration).
Oppositions to the Petitions must be filed within 15 days of the date of publication of this Public Notice in the Federal Register.
Replies to oppositions must be filed within 10 days after the opposition deadline.
Please Contact Us if you have any questions.