On June 29, 2020, the Commission released a Public Notice announcing that several Petitions for Reconsideration (“Petitions”) were filed in response to the Order introducing unlicensed operations in the 6 GHz band (ET Docket No. 18-295, GN Docket No. 17-183).
The Petitions were filed on behalf of the following parties:
- APCO International (Petition for Reconsideration, filed 5/28/2020);
- CTIA (Petition for Partial Reconsideration, filed 6/25/2020);
- Fixed Wireless Communications Coalition (Petition for Reconsideration, filed 6/25/2020); and
- Verizon (Petition for Reconsideration, filed 6/25/2020).
- Oppositions to the Petition must be filed within 15 days of the date of publication of this Public Notice in the Federal Register.
- Replies to oppositions must be filed within 10 days after the opposition deadline.
Please Contact Us if you have any questions.