On September 11, 2020, the Commission released an Order of Modification and Extension of Time to Construct (“Order”) to modify Wireless Radio Service licenses owned by the following indirect, wholly owned subsidiaries of DISH Network Corporation (“DISH”):
- American H Block Wireless L.L.C. (“American-H”) – 176 AWS H Block licenses in the 1915–1920 MHz and 1995–2000 MHz Band
- DBSD Corporation (“DBSD”) – 176 AWS-4 licenses in the 2010–2020 MHz and 2190–2200 MHz Band
- Gamma Acquisition L.L.C. (“Gamma”) – 176 AWS-4 licenses in the 2000–2010 MHz and 2180–2190 MHz Band
- Manifest Wireless L.L.C. (“Manifest”) – 168 licenses in the Lower 700 MHz E Block Band
- com Wireless L.L.C. (“ParkerB”) – 486 licenses in blocks of the 600 MHz Band
The Order conditionally waives the applicable Commission rules regarding construction requirements for the licenses above, and implements revised license terms and buildout deadlines in accordance with the Commission’s decision in the T-Mobile/Sprint-DISH Order.
For each of DISH’s AWS-4, Lower 700 E Block, and AWS H Block licenses, the final buildout deadline is extended to June 14, 2023 (which shall be further extended, if DISH meets certain initial benchmarks), and DISH is obligated to provide 5G Broadband Service over such licenses. For each of DISH’s 600 MHz licenses, the final buildout deadline is accelerated to June 14, 2025, and DISH is obligated to provide 5G Broadband Service over such licenses as well. The waiver, license modifications, and extension grants are conditioned on DISH meeting commitments included in the T-Mobile/Sprint-DISH Order, including monetary payments for failure to meet deployment commitments.
Please Contact Us if you have any questions.