On Tuesday, June 22, 2021, the FCC announced the tentative agenda for the July Open Meeting, scheduled for Tuesday, July 13, 2021. The Agenda items are as follows:
- Securing Communications Networks (WC Docket No. 18-89): The FCC will consider a Third R&O that would amend the rules of the Secure and Trusted Communications Networks Reimbursement Program to comply with the Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2021, and clarify certain rules of the Reimbursement Program. (Fact Sheet)
- Enabling State-of-the-Art Radar Sensing Technologies in the 60 GHz Band (ET Docket No. 21-264): The FCC will consider a NPRM that would propose revisions to Section 15.255 of the Commission’s rules governing short range radar operations in the 64-71 GHz band. (Fact Sheet)
- Updating Technical Rules for Radio Broadcasters (MB Docket No. 21-263): The FCC will consider a NPRM that would eliminate or amend outdated and unnecessary broadcast technical rules. (Fact Sheet)
- Updating International Filing Requirements for the Digital Age (IB Docket No. 21-265): The FCC will consider an Order that would amend Commission rules to require the remaining International Bureau applications and reports to be filed electronically in the International Bureau Filing System (IBFS) and would eliminate duplicative paper filing requirements. (Fact Sheet)
- Enforcement Bureau Action: The FCC will consider an enforcement action.
Please Contact Us if you have any questions.