The Federal Register has published the Report and Order et al. updating the Competitive Bidding and Designated Entity Rules, which establishes the effective date of certain rules as November 17, 2015, except for the following rules, which contain new or modified information collection requirements that require approval by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB):
- Sections 1.2105(a)(2), 1.2105(a)(2)(iii) through (vi), (vii) through (x), and (xii), 1.2105(c)(3) through (4): dealing with bidding application and certification procedures as well as procedures involving the prohibition of certain communications;
- Sections 1.2110(j), 1.2110(n): outlining the information that potential designated entities must provide on their long-form applications and adopting an annual report requirement for designated entities;
- Sections 1.2112(b)(1)(iii) through (vi), 1.2112(b)(2)(iii), (v) and (vii) through (viii): dealing with applicant ownership disclosure requirements;
- Section 1.2114(a)(1): concerning the reporting eligibility events; and
- Section 1.9020(e): adopting a notification requirement for spectrum manager leasing arrangements.
The Commission will publish a document in the Federal Register announcing the effective date of these sections once they have been approved by OMB.
Please contact us know if you have any questions.